- Get the comfort and lightweight, durable performance needed for technical approaches and day hikes with the Arc'teryx® Acrux SL approach shoe.
- One-piece, seamless synthetic upper features a thermolaminated construction for high-abrasion resistance, a lightweight feel, lasting wear, hydrophobic properties.
- Arc'teryx Adaptive Fit features a fixed, zonal stretch liner that molds to the foot for a custom fit.
- Tongue-free liner creates more breathable surface, and increases waterproof coverage.
- Lace-up closure.
- Laminated toe and heel caps.
- Front and back pull loops.
- 3D-molded OrthoLite™ footbed supplies breathability, arch support, and extended comfort.
- Durable EVA foam midsole delivers reliable stability and absorbs impacting shock.
- Vibram® MegaGrip® rubber approach-specific outsole features a sticky climbing rubber zone, smearing inserts, and mountaineering heel tread for optimal performance.
- Y-groove split heel for improved braking.
- Spherical heel shape boosts braking and promotes a smoother ride.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Exclusive men shoes Arc'teryx Acrux SL Approach Shoe Black Graphite Arc Cheap VI4T85QAS